Saturday, October 17, 2015

Saving Money Online - MrRebates.com

I shop online a lot. It's just more convenient than making time to stop at a store, there's a lot more variety to choose from and then it's like Christmas when the package arrives on my front porch! In addition, there are lots of ways to save money online. I hate paying shipping, so free shipping is one of the things I look for.

My absolutely favorite way to save money online is using MrRebates. It's like going to a big online mall and clicking on my favorite store. It often has coupons right there; and, in addition, you can get a rebate back on the purchase you were going to make anyway! It has most of the big name websites: WalMart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, FTD Flowers, Orbitz, Priceline, and many more. For example, if you're going to pay $500 for a hotel stay through Orbitz, and you click through MrRebates, you'll currently get a 3% rebate or $15 back!

I've earned anywhere from 1% to 20% back on a purchase. As you can see below, in the time that I've used MrRebates, I've received $1,815.90 back on purchases I would have made anyway!


So, if you wanted to get started:
  1. Sign up at MrRebates
  2. Search for the store where you plan to shop
  3. Click through the link and shop like normal!
Remember, anytime you want to shop online, look at MrRebates first! The rebates add up quickly; and, before you know it, you'll be requesting your first payment!

Keep on pinching!

No comments:

Post a Comment